Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's almost time for PIE!!

Harvest Pie

Are you getting excited for pie!?!



Thanksgiving is only a week away!  Can i just tell you how much this fact makes me happy?!?! I'm SO ready for a break.  School is going well, but I definitely could use a few days off! (or to just catch up at least!)

Well, here's an update on my life:

I've got a job!!! Yup, I'm officially a travel secretary for OIT (office of Information Technology).  I book flights/conferences/hotels/rental cars for the executives and engineers for all of their conferences.  Its pretty cool.  These guys are in charge of all the computery stuff for BYU and also some of the church as well.  So ya, my job is pretty cool!  i've even got a desk and everything! It makes me very happy!  I feel like i've got a legit job, and I love it! (so far at least.  I mean, i've only been working there for 4 days, but so far so good!)

I only have one essay left for the entire semester! YAY!!!!  for reals, i'm so done.  its for my Writing 150 class, which PS: I absolutely hate!  My professor is so boring, and makes english seem sooooooooo boring.  If it werent for good english teachers in the past, I would seriously consider changing my major.  Plus the fact that it is at 8 in the morning doesn't help a whole lot.  8 O'clock is just a tad bit too early for this girl.

I did my laundry!  I actually really like doing laundry i've discovered.  I love having clean fresh clothing to wear!  I just have been postponing doing it because i've been so busy lately, but last night I finally did it while studying for SFL 210.  Unfortunately, I left all my clean clothes in my hamper, so thats waiting for me to fold and put away when I get home, but its all good.  Doing laundry actually acts as a destressor for me, so I really don't mind at all.

I watched the show Parenthood.  I really like this show alot.  It's got Lauren Graham (aka Lorelai Gilmore) and a bunch of other people in it, and I don't know why, but i just really enjoy it.  Its all about these 4 siblings who all have children and how they deal with being a parent and such.  I enjoy it at least.

Alrighty, well i'm going to go and do some more productive things!  I have thursdays off from work for the rest of the semester, so it's nice to have the afternoon off (somewhat. I do have a class at 1 and at 4...)



1 comment:

  1. You Marissa Blissa, are soooo cute! I missed you over Thanksgiving, we will have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete