Monday, November 28, 2011

Full of pie!

I hope you all had a wonderful family filled Thanksgiving! It was so nice to just get a break from school and worries and spend some quality time out on the farm. The best thing about it? Well, there were numerous things, but most importantly, the time I was able to just spend with family, relaxing and playing and eating pie!
I love thanksgiving because its a holiday where you give thanks for your blessings! I've been blessed with so much. To name a few things, I'm grateful for:
My heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ
My wonderful parents
My crazy siblings
The farm
The holidays
Chocolate
My education and the opportunity I have to get one
French Toast
BYU
Friends
Good roommates
my calling
Flowers
Scrambled eggs and cheese
Decorating
Sleep
The scriptures
journal writing
Cruncy leaves
the smell of christmas trees
lotion
New friends who accept you for who you are
and Old friends who will always be there for you
These are just a few things i'm grateful for. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! now...
BRING ON CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. You savvy writer, you! Loved that post, it reminds me so much of how I feel! Good luck in your last few weeks of the semester! Can't wait to spend the holidays with you!

    ReplyDelete