Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Call

I totally agree with the quote above.  And just the other day, I was listening to the song I have posted below, entitled, "The Call" by Regina Spector (Who I LOVE).   I've heard the song a bajillion times, but for some reason the words and tune totally HIT me, and perfectly capture how I've been feeling lately.  Give it a little listen, even if you have already heard the song.  It's beautiful!

The song is beautiful, and happy, and sad, and hopeful, and all about change, and progress, and following the call.  All things I've been feeling lately.  

I guess you could say that I"m completely nervous and scared to leave comforts of my farm on West Mountain, and my wonderful family and friends whom I love so dearly.  But over and over in my mind this scripture keeps popping up in my  head:



Life has been a little crazy lately, but I have felt the love of my Heavenly Father, and I know that things are going to be alright, and that while change is hard, it is a good thing.  I know that in serving the lord for 18 months, not only will I be able to help bring others unto Christ, but I will be bringing myself unto Christ as well.  With that knowledge, I have no need to fear.  




No comments:

Post a Comment