Sunday, February 12, 2012

Catch up time

THe above picture is from a date i went on a few weeks ago. Fun times.
THis is must me perched on the counter top. Its sort of "my place" where I chill in the kitchen (probably because its right next to my cupboard of food?). Anyways this is just a cute little picture of me, Stacy, and Natalie after having helped our other roommates throw a little harry potter party.
This picture was against Gonzaga I believe? Regardlesss of who we played, we won! And it was such a fun game to go to! I love my amigos from HIgh school, they are just simply fantastic!
In other news, I am in the thick of mid terms. I'm really feeling the pressurre from having to juggle a job, school, studying, and social life. Some days it just seems like too much but it always ends up working out in the end. Last week i had two English midterms, which are super hard might I ad. It's not multiple choice sort of deal but all essays. Gosh darn those cursed essays! But I did it, and i"m feeling pretty decent about them (or maybe it's just relief that they are over??).
This week i've got the dreaded American Heritage test as well as a Living Prophets quiz and all sorts of good readings and assignments from other classes. Thats what kills me about midterms, you've got all these major tests and yet your professors still hand out homework and assignments like they're going out of style. *sigh.
Well, life really is is good. My heavenly father is so good to me. Every day there are little tender mercies that make everything O.K. Its the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment