Wednesday, January 4, 2012

...And we're back

Christmas was fantastic, but alas, all good things must come to an end, so here I am back at college. The first day went pretty well. My 3 hour evening class was cancelled, so thats kind of a nice start to the semester i'd say. However, I can already feel the homework load piling up. Oh joy.


This should make for an interesting semester, involving loads of reading and writing, but hey, its all good; I'm going to grow and learn so much!

It really was such a fantastic christmas and I simply loved being with family and friends and having free time to do what I please. I'm grateful for that time of year because I get a chance to really celebrate my savior and all he has done for me, as well as spend time with the people I love most.


Happy New Year and best wishes in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment